[Fredslist] Season 52 piano bar gathering

Schwartz, Alan alan at ajslaw.com
Tue Aug 14 21:28:34 EDT 2012

Drinks are on Ester!

We should all show our support...Gotham is at least 700 strong!

Alan J. Schwartz, Esq.
Law Offices of Alan J. Schwartz, P.C.
1010 Franklin Avenue, 2nd Floor
Garden City, NY 11530-2900
Telephone:  516-248-6311 [with optional paging]
Facsimile:  516-294-2954
Cellular:  516-242-4650
E-mail:  alan at ajslaw.com
Website:  www.ajslaw.com
LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/alanjschwartz

This e-mail message (and any attachments hereto) is intended only for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged attorney-client information and/or confidential or proprietary information, and/or may contain attorney work product, that is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this message in error or you are not the named recipient(s), you may not review, disseminate, distribute or copy this message (or any attachments hereto) and we request that you please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail message and any attachments from your computer. Thank you.