[Fredslist] worker's compensation!

Suzanne Neilson suzanneneilson at comcast.net
Wed Aug 8 14:06:13 EDT 2012

Hello all you wonderful Gothamites,

Sorry for yet another query about my daughter with the broken
ankle/surgery/etc.  Now she is in Hawaii (her other home), and we are
getting nowhere with finding her a doc who will accept Liberty Northwest
worker's compensation patients.  It has been weeks, and Stephanie needs to
be checked, told what to do walking-wise, and given physical therapy.  How
does one find a doctor through this maze who is excellent and who takes
patients in this situation?  The case worker is not much help.  At this
point I want Stephanie to come home to NJ to handle this.

Can anyone advise us on getting through the Workman's Comp maze?

Suzanne Neilson
The Organized Life