[Fredslist] Personal FYI News to Gotham

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Wed Aug 8 09:38:13 EDT 2012

Forgot to tell you.

I have been elected to be a Delegate to the Democratic Presidential
Convention in Charlotte next month, even though I was blogging and yelling
about moving the Convention to a marriage equality State.

I am just a cog, but I calculate that my particular cog represents about
10,000 registered Democrats from Connecticut.

Yes, I believe I know who I am voting for..But feel free to run a poll on
the Gotham site.

I will be attending Caucus sessions and meetings with special interest
groups like Women, Voting Rights, LGBTQ, and Barbeque Aficionados, so I am
taking suggestions on any of these subjects.

This has Nothing to do with work, of course.
I am much too busy for that.

Tessa Marquis
Gotham New Haven
New Standard Institute, Inc.

Specializing in Electrical & Mechanicial Skills and Maintenance Management
training.
"Training that Works.for People who Work"

84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA
203.783.1582 x101
 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>
tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com