[Fredslist] FREE College 101 Seminar - Westport, CT

Abby Siegel abbysiegel43 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 12:35:16 EDT 2012

Hello Gothamites!
I am Gotham's resident college counselor. I work with high school students
and their families to help them navigate the college admissions process.

I have been invited to speak at the Westport (CT) Public Library about the
college admissions process. *This is a free seminar and anyone is welcome
to attend*. There will also be a speaker who will discuss the SAT vs. ACT
and one who will discuss the college essay.

*Westport (CT) Public Library - Westport, Connecticut*
*TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2010*
*7-9 PM*

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Also *please feel
free to invite anyone you know who may be interested in attending. *
Thanks for your support.

--
Abby Siegel
College Entrance Consultant