[Fredslist] Midsummer Diversity Group Experts Luncheon 8-16

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Mon Aug 6 18:16:54 EDT 2012

Dear Fellow Gothamites:

Second announcement for those who were hopefully away on a very pleasant
vacation.

The Diversity Group’s next luncheon,.  Midsummer Experts Luncheon will take
place at the Friars Club on Thursday, August 16, (two weeks) from *12:00 –
2 pm. *

Please join us on *August 16th* to hear *three remarkable Diversity
experts, *two new Diversity members and one who has recently begun a new
job,* *as they share a wealth of knowledge in three ten minute spotlights
on *Energy, Health and Wealth.  *See how they can help you and all of your
clients.

*Lou Camhe* Regional Sales Director, USG&E will show us how to *take
advantage of their highly competitive energy rates and help the Gotham
Foundation.*

*Dr. Josh Wagner* of the Lifehouse, will enlighten you about his innovative
non-manipulative chiropractic Torque Release methodology that results in a
strengthened central nervous system that improves health.

*Chris Smith*, VP, Morgan Stanley, will discuss income planning
strategies for today's uncertain economic environment including income
accumulation, income safety, income distribution and retirement income.

All guests and Circuit Riders MUST PAY ONLINE. Our fee is $40 for lunch,
and all non-member attendees and circuit riders must pre-register (no
walk-ins, no cancellations, and no refunds).  We've made signing up easy
registering and and paying on-line.  Go to www.gothamnetworking.com and
click on “Events”-"August 16, 2012” – 12:30 pm Diversity Group” - then
follow the prompts to “Pay Online”.

We are a non-compete group. So, please provide me with your name,
occupation, company name, website, and email address *BEFORE* you register
so I can search for potential conflicts.

If you have any questions or comments please contact me at 212-316-2214
Thank you.

Best wishes,

Gideon --Group coordinator, Gotham Diversity Group

--
Gideon Y. Schein, M.B.A., P.D.M.M.
Certified Professional Daily Money Manager
gideon at eddyandschein.com
Member, American Association of Daily Money Managers
Member, National Association of Professional Organizers