[Fredslist] "Domestic Terrorist" attack on one of our Temples (Gurudwara) in Wisconsin

GURMEET SODHI sodhig at gurmeetsodhi.com
Sun Aug 5 19:41:57 EDT 2012

Hello Fellow Gotahmites,

I write this email with a very heavy heart today.  I am sure by now most of
you must have heard about the horrific attack on one of our Sikh Temple
(Gurudwara) in Oak Creek, Wisconsin earlier today.  The officials are
calling it a "domestic terrorist" attack.  Seven people have died (including
a the gun man) and several injured.  CNN has been covering it since morning.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/05/us/wisconsin-temple-shooting/index.html

I am reaching out to you all to help me in any way that you can.  I need to
connect with someone asap at CNN LIVE.  Any leads will be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,

Gurmeet K. Sodhi

Talk Show Host

Ph: 516-662-5215

Fax: 516-232-9007

 <http://www.gurmeetsodhi.com/> www.gurmeetsodhi.com

 <http://www.facebook.com/GurmeetKSodhi> www.facebook.com/GurmeetKSodhi

<http://twitter.com/GurmeetKSodhi?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=fb&utm_campaign=G
urmeetKSodhi&utm_content=142380690506391552&ref=nf> @GurmeetKSodhi on
Twitter

 <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/gurmeet-sodhi/2b/b5b/917>
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/gurmeet-sodhi/2b/b5b/917

 Trailer of our upcoming Documentary Film:

Soil in Debt (Mitti Karz Di) -  <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ79vQAj5MA>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ79vQAj5MA