[Fredslist] More RECAP -Gotham Picnic, including Softball - CT Hinterlanders vs. NYC

Scott Bloom Sbloom at bloomreg.com
Sun Aug 5 08:03:57 EDT 2012

Thanks, Vinnie. A good time for all (except maybe Lou Camhe who injured his hamstring en route to 1st base.  A key hit in our best inning, and wow! What an effort he made to ensure being safe, since he was on ground, short of the base and 'Rudy' didn't quit and still threw to 1st. Lou deserves partial MVP).

Also-Special mention and thanks to Howard 'Jimmy' Bersch for umpiring. He surely endured 'hearing it' from both teams for his horrible calls...but hey, at least we had an umpire. Thanks again, Howard! :)

For those not in attendance, is always worth a trip to see Fred in his pink spandex shorts. Hope to see you all at 3rd annual event, if not a Gotham Batmen or Bombers  playoff/championship game.

From Scott M. Bloom:

We did not inherit the Earth from our parents...we are borrowing it from our greatgrandchildren...

Bloom Real Estate Group
Office # 212-342-7444
Blackberry # 917-327-2109
www.bloomreg.com