[Fredslist] Need signage and banners.... if you make that... pls email me asap today.

Heidi Simon heidi at fundgrowprotect.com
Fri Aug 3 18:09:34 EDT 2012

Does anyone make great signage/banners/table covers - we are in the process of planning our REVO12 National Founders Tour!
We'll be doing events throughout the United States this month and want to have plenty of swag and promotional material for the team!!

Warm regards,

Heidi Simon
FundGrowProtect
Hoboken, NJ 07030
Tel: 201-647-0142
Fax: 707-281-1723

Fund, Grow & Protect Your Business!

Would you benefit from increased cash flow, lower fees & revenue generating opportunities?
Energy Audits & Cost Reduction Solutions / Merchant Processing Including all major Credit & Debit Cards, Check Guarantee, ACH & Remote Deposit, Gift & Loyalty Programs, Cash Advance, & ATMs

Do you know how Identity Theft can impact your employees and the productivity of your business?
Identity Theft Protection Solutions

Confidentiality Notice:
This message is intended exclusively for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed.  This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this email, and delete all copies of this message. Thank you for your cooperation.
P Think of the environment - Do You Really Need to Print This Email?