[Fredslist] Medical malpractice insurance broker

Marc H. Herman mherman at hillwallack.com
Fri Aug 3 15:35:43 EDT 2012

Looking for a broker to quote medical malpractice insurance in New Jersey. Any members do this?

Marc H. Herman
Hill Wallack LLP
Sent from my iPhoneIMPORTANT NOTICE:  This message and any attachments contain
confidential or privileged information and/or legal advice which is
intended only for the use of the intended recipients of this message.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the
sender by return email, and delete this and all copies of this message
and any attachments from your system.  Any unauthorized disclosure,
use, distribution, or reproduction of this message or any attachments is
prohibited and may be unlawful.  We have taken precautions to minimize
the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out
your own virus checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept
liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: Pursuant to Treasury Regulations,
any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments)
is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used or relied upon by
you or any other person, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the
Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to
another party any tax advice addressed herein.