[Fredslist] Detailed Directions to Softball Game in Scarsdale, August 4th, 11:00am

Lucas Meyer lucas at 5thstreetadvisors.com
Fri Aug 3 10:51:27 EDT 2012

If you're coming from New York City, Long Island or New Jersey:

Take the Hutchinson River Parkway north to Exit 22, Mamaroneck Road.

Make a right off the ramp on to Mamaroneck Road.

At the very first traffic light, make a left into Crossway Park.

The field we're using is on your right as you drive towards the parking
lot.

If you're coming from northern Westchester or Connecticut (aka
"Hinterlands"):

Take the Hutchinson River Parkway south toe Exit 22, Mamaroneck ROAD.

(Please be aware that Exit 23 is the exit for Mamaroneck AVENUE.  Don't
get off there.)

Make a right off the ramp on to Mamaroneck Road.

At the very first traffic light, make a left into Crossway Park.

The field we're using is on your right as you drive towards the parking
lot.

For those of you who aren't terribly familiar with (admittedly
complicated) Westchester geography, the Hutchinson River Parkway can be
accessed from:

1.	The Whitestone Bridge-it's where the Parkway begins on the Bronx
side of the bridge;
2.	The Bruckner Expressway;
3.	The Cross Bronx Expressway;
4.	The Cross Westchester Expressway;
5.	The Cross (Westchester) County Parkway.

If you're using a GPS device, the address of Crossway is approximately
336 Mamaroneck Rd., Scarsdale, NY 10583.

If you're coming by train, take the Metro-North Harlem Line to
Scarsdale, and take a taxi at the station to Crossway Field (about a ten
minute ride).

Lucas J. Meyer

5th Street Advisors, LLC

Registered Investment Advisor