[Fredslist] young architect job opportunity (help me young pro's)

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Thu Aug 2 20:42:13 EDT 2012

Gotham,
I am still looking for a young licensed architect for my office someone who has 3-10 years' experience.  Gotham has presented me with a very fine architectural intern (thank you Deidre Gutter)  I am hoping to make offers to, but it is in part dependent on finding the licensed architect position.  If anyone knows of a Young Professional (ok Young Pro's reach out to your friends) who is looking to join a growing young exciting and busy architecture firm please have them reach out to me. here is the ad again.

Architecture and design firm in Princeton, NJ seeks a Licensed architect with 3-10+ years' experience. License required

To be considered for this position, applicant's qualifications must include:

-BArch, MArch or equivalent degree
-strong design portfolio required
-Proficient AutoCAD and 3DS MAX skills
-Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
-Rhino and BIM knowledge a plus
-Strong graphic and rendering abilities
-Excellent visual, verbal and written communication skills
-Ability to effectively manage a project team, coordinate with consultants, and develop strong client relationships
-Broad knowledge of materials, systems and details
-Familiarity with sustainable design concepts and the LEED rating system
-Responsive and dependable to meet deadlines

Qualified candidates should submit a resume and excerpts from portfolio that best represent the candidate's design work, in PDF format to.

The email should contain the subject heading "Architect Position" and should not exceed 1MB.

All applicants who are not U.S. citizens must describe their status to work in the United States, including visa type and duration.

Find out more about us at www.joshuazinder.com<http://www.joshuazinder.com>.

Thanks

Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB