[Fredslist] Diversity Midsummer Experts Luncheon 8/16

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Thu Aug 2 13:39:32 EDT 2012

Dear Fellow Gothamites:

The Diversity Group’s next luncheon,.  Midsummer Experts Luncheon will take
place at the Friars Club on Thursday, August 16, (two weeks) from *12:00 –
2 pm. *

Please join us on *August 16th* to hear *three remarkable Diversity
experts, *two new Diversity members and one who has recently begun a new
job,* *as they share a wealth of knowledge in three ten minute spotlights
on *Energy, Health and Wealth.  *See how they can help you and all of your
clients.

*Lou Camhe* Regional Sales Director, USG&E will share how you can save up
to 7%/mo. a month on household and commercial energy costs and why USG&E is
arguably one of the nation's fairest contracts.

*Dr. Josh Wagner* of the Lifehouse, will enlighten you about his innovative
non-manipulative chiropractic Torque Release methodology that results in a
strengthened central nervous system that improves health.

*Chris Smith*, VP, Morgan Stanley, will discuss income planning
strategies for today's uncertain economic environment including income
accumulation, income safety, income distribution and retirement income.

* *

All guests and Circuit Riders MUST PAY ONLINE. Our fee is $40 for lunch,
and all non-member attendees and circuit riders must pre-register (no
walk-ins, no cancellations, and no refunds).  We’ve made signing up easy by
allowing your guests to register and pay on-line.  Go to
www.gothamnetworking.com and click on “Events”-"August 16, 2012” – 12:30 pm
Diversity Group” - then follow the prompts to “Pay Online”.

We are a non-compete group. So, please provide me with your name,
occupation, company name, website, and email address *BEFORE* you register
so I can search for potential conflicts.

If you have any questions or comments please contact me at 212-316-2214
Thank you.

Best wishes,

Gideon --Group coordinator, Gotham Diversity Group

--
Gideon Y. Schein, M.B.A., P.D.M.M.
Certified Professional Daily Money Manager
gideon at eddyandschein.com
Member, American Association of Daily Money Managers
Member, National Association of Professional Organizers