[Fredslist] Bluegrass

Zack Bruce Zack.Bruce at banksavoy.com
Thu Aug 2 10:27:02 EDT 2012

Hey Tribe,
For those of you who enjoy the performance of live music, drop by the Rockwood Music Hall this Saturday at 12 midnight to catch my band the Birdhive Boys in live action.  This performance features a rare treat: my brother Sam on the vocals and guitar.  We'll be playing some brother duets and singing those gospel brother harmonies.  Rockwood is a great room, one of my favorite places to play in the city.  Even if bluegrass is not your thing per se, these shows are a good time.

The Birdhive Boys Bluegrass Band
Rockwood Music Hall
196 Allen St. between East Houston and Stanton in the LES (take the F to 2nd Ave.)
Saturday 8/4 @ 12 midnight, no cover, $5 suggested donation

Here's the Facebook invite if you're into that:
https://www.facebook.com/events/394597887261123/

See you there!
Zack

Zack Bruce
AVP - Business Development
Savoy Bank
1675 Broadway
New York, NY 10019
Direct (646) 775-4083
Cell (917) 751-5614
Fax (212) 956-7388
Zack.Bruce at BankSavoy.com<mailto:Zack.Bruce at BankSavoy.com>
http://www.banksavoy.com<http://www.banksavoy.com/>