[Fredslist] Gotham Circuit Rider Posse Stats - Jan 1 - April 28

Raj Goel, CISSP raj at brainlink.com
Mon Apr 30 10:32:26 EDT 2012

Gothamites,

      What did we learn last week?

A) We know who Erin's & Raj's favorite cartoon & movie characters are
B) Fred Klein, inevitably, picked Batman
C) Liz Saldana is a wizard with photoshop.
D) Raj looks cute with a Kelly Osborne hairdo
E) Liz overtook Erin.  The BATTLE OF THE REDHEADS is heating up!
F) Oh, and David Henry drew the short end of the stick for
circuit-riding from Jan-April.  We expect him to pick up the pace in
May/June.
G) Lots of Gothamites recorded PSAs for the Gotham Summer Of Giving
2012 campaign - www.PaintRajRed.com

OPEN ITEMS / Requests for the tribe:
1) Gotham Boston - When is your JOINT MEETING?  We want to ride the
circuit to beantown!
2) Visit www.PaintRajRed.com to see the latest videos, and feel free
to mail me your own!
3) GIVE GENEROUSLY to the SUMMER OF GIVING - cash at meetings and/or
mail checks to Fred's office.

Stats so far:

Erin - 13 meetings, 14 groups
Gotham Green, Bandit, Bandit Too, Downtown, Commerce, Open House,
Dinner, Real Estate, International, GLBT, Formica, NY Healthcare,
Fairfield, New Haven
+ 2 KZR Cocktail
+ Anniversary Party

Liz - 18 meetings, 14 unique groups
NY Healthcare, NY Women, Formica, Commerce, Open, Dinner, Real Estate,
Young Pros, Israeloff Legal, Gotham Green, Bandit, Bandit Too,
Downtown, Diversity
+ 1 KZR Cocktail
+ Anniversary Party
+ Young Pros Happy Hour

Raj - 23 meetings, 17 unique groups
Construction, Diversity, Lawyers Resource Group, GLBT, Israeloff
Legal,
Commerce/Open, Towers, Dinner, Real Estate, Downtown,NY Healthcare,
Womens, Young Pros, Bandit, Bandit TOO, Formica
+ Anniversary Party

David - 7 meetings, 6 unique groups
Lawyers Resource Group, __, Commerce/open, Dinner, Executive Group
 + Anniversary Party
 + KZR cocktails (@HUB Int'l)

--Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
You run your business, and leave the IT to us.
raj at brainlink.com
www.brainlink.com
www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel