[Fredslist] YOUTH IS OUR NATION'S FUTURE Please come to the May 1ST Networking Event for charity;

Anne Bonfiglio abonfiglio at fredslist.com
Fri Apr 27 11:43:50 EDT 2012

We need your support.

 'IT'S BETTER TO GIVE THAN RECEIVE...........

 "We cannot build our own future without helping others to build theirs."
 President Bill Clinton
-
                         YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED
to THE PARTNERSHIP'S NETWORKING & FUNDRAISER EVENT FOR YOUTH
                               MAY 1, 2012
                            6:30pm - 8:30pm
                at the TOP OF THE TOWER at the BEEKMAN HOTEL
                             3 Mitchell Place
                       (at First Avenue & East 49th Street)
                            New York, NY 10017

Network with old friends and make new ones.!!

                               Enjoy Gorgeous Views
                               Delicious Hors D'oeuvres
                               Live Music by Allegra Evert, Flutist
                               Special Guest Speaker
                               Hear Testimonials from PSA Graduates

[http://www.psapartnership.org] www.psapartnership.org

                                  RSVP by April 25th
                                 via PayPal at
[http://www.psapartnership.org] www.psapartnership.org using a credit
card or mail in a check

                            Basic Ticket - $35.00
                 Silver Ticket $50.00  - Qualifies for Raffle Entry
                 Gold Ticket $100.00  - Special Raffle Drawing

If you are unable to attend, kindly consider making a donation through
our website or
 by mailing a check to PSA at 10 Park Ave 7H, N.Y. N.Y. 10016.
All donations are fully tax deductible.

The Partnership for Student Advancement (PSA)
is a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation that supports high risk, low-income
motivated high school students to assist them in making a smooth
transition from school to the workplace. We coach these students to
find and follow a suitable career path, through use of skill and
aptitude matching, and help them make a life for themselves as
responsible citizens.

Anne Bonfiglio, Executive Director
 [tel:212-684-0281] 212-684-0281
10 Park Avenue, Suite 7H