[Fredslist] Full Time Psychotherapy Office for Rent - Gramercy Park / Irving Place

gpurvislcsw at mac.com gpurvislcsw at mac.com
Thu Apr 26 20:26:48 EDT 2012

Comfortable, elegant, windowed, furnished full time psychotherapy office available on Irving Place and 19th Street - steps from Gramercy Park (81 Irving Place).  This is a three office suite with a waiting room and bathroom in the suite on the first floor.  The owner will not allow a sublet - one therapist only - and the rent is 2500 per month with a lease until May 2014.  Please contact me directly and I will put you in touch with the owner.  Gail Purvis, Healthcare gpurvislcsw at mac.com