[Fredslist] New Poll

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 14:45:30 EDT 2012

Well Gotham.  There may still be a quarterback controversy for the New York Jets, but not according to our fellow Gothamites.  By a margin of 7-1, you believe Mark Sanchez should be the Jets starting quarterback and not Tim Tebow.  Let's move from sports to politics.  Our new poll asks whether or not you think NYPD Police Commissioner, Ray Kelly should run for Mayor of NYC in 2013.  Go to www.gothamnetworking.com and voice your opinion and then see how your opinion compares to your fellow Gothamites.  Your pollster,  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber

Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G
New York, NY 10001

(212)379-6661 (O)(917)279-2303 (Cell)