[Fredslist] decisions, decisions need some Gotham advice

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Thu Apr 26 09:17:51 EDT 2012

Gotham,

I know this is a risky thing to post to fredslist but I have to ask.

What do you do if you think your child is making the wrong choice in their
university selection?  We went to both schools one when school was in
session and she really looked it the other after school had let out (she did
not get accepted until 7 days after school let out)...So let's hear the
opinions  do I encourage her to go where she wants? Do I make her go to a
school that she does not want to?  can you make a teenager do anything?

So I gave no school names because I think I know the reaction will be but
having read this the 2 schools are university of Illinois Urbana Champaign
and Michigan.

Well what do you think?

Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB