[Fredslist] Gotham Dinner Group

Mitchell Tublin mitchtublin at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 23:03:11 EDT 2012

Circuit Riders and those who don't,

You should know a number of people tonight were discussing why

no one should write this email.  Well, I'll get back to that...

What a great meeting, nah, it was not a meeting, it was an event!

Erin and the Dinner group hosted a wonderful networking event!

New to Gotham members, some fresh fish, and experienced and openly

networking Gothamites.  No one wanted to sit down and begin the dinner

part!  Now back to this email...it is true.  There was a discussion where some

were wondering how will we ever get to obtain a spot at a dinner group meeting

if we tell everyone else in Gotham how great the event was.  My apologies to the

conversation group, everyone just needs to know the dinner group is one of the best kept

secrets in Gotham!

Mitch Tublin

Everything Rises and Falls With Leadership