[Fredslist] **SAVE THE DATE** Clambake, Friday, May 18th

Jason Greenberg adjustman at aol.com
Mon Apr 23 18:07:19 EDT 2012

Subject: **SAVE THE DATE** Clambake, Friday, May 18th

Hi all - It's unbelievable, but we are just under 4 weeks away from our 3rd Annual Clambake.  The details are being finalized as far as menu and price.  However, I want you to set this date aside so we can all attend. What I do know is that it will be at the Southampton Inn (with discounted room rates for you and your guests) and it will be starting at 7PM.  I will have the menu and pricing details by the end of this week.  I already have commitments from 12 Gotham members who are looking forward to this fun Friday night.  I will keep everyone posted. - Jason

Jason Greenberg, President
National Public Adjusters, Inc.
2150 Central Ave Ste. 203
Yonkers, NY 10710