[Fredslist] Tickets for "Venus in Fur"

Michael F. Landrum mikelandrum at optonline.net
Mon Apr 23 08:39:54 EDT 2012

Well, I went from looking for tickets to having too many. Now I have a pair for the Broadway comedy Venus in Fur Saturday matinee, April 28 - 2 pm at the Lyceum.  These are with TDF voucher so they were only $36 each plus a charge to bring the total to $77 for the pair. No seats are specified. I'm willing to take a loss - for a Gothamite.  Call or email me with an offer.  917-647-7893

Thanks to all the responses and suggestion over the weekend!

Michael F. Landrum
mikelandrum at optonline.net