[Fredslist] Thank You to Lisa Waterman

Raj Goel, CISSP raj at brainlink.com
Fri Apr 20 12:29:27 EDT 2012

Gothamites,

      There are a lot of generous, caring, warm souls in Gotham (yeah,
as a tribe, we are lucky that way)

      One of the best is Lisa Waterman, Director Of Marketing for
Israeloff, Trattner & Co.

      I called her for advice on some marketing campaigns, and not
only did she return the phonecall promptly, but also shared advice and
lessons learned that's going to save us thousands of dollars in our
campaigns.

      As a journeyman marketer, I am delighted to learn from a master.

      Lisa - Thanks!

--Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
You run your business, and leave the IT to us.
raj at brainlink.com
www.brainlink.com
www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel