[Fredslist] Left Handed

Mitchell Tublin mitchtublin at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 16:36:32 EDT 2012

Gotham,

When the Traveling Wilbury's left the joint meeting in CT on Tuesday,  I mentioned to

Corey, off to the side, "Fred spoke and left nothing out, this makes me nervous.  Make certain

Fred is not left alone in the car at all on the drive back."  We all know what happens when Fred

is left to his own devices. They must have left Fred alone for a little bit!  Did you see his email?

Don't be left out.  Respond as per below.

Mitch Tublin

Everything Starts With Leadership