[Fredslist] Temporary Retail Space in Downtown Manhattan Needed

Cecilia Cholst cecilia at atsuyoetakiko.com
Wed Apr 18 14:02:45 EDT 2012

Dear Gothamites,

Hope you are well! My name is Ceci Cholst, and I am the newest member
of Gotham Young Pros. I am the PR Director for Atsuyo et Akiko, a
Brooklyn-based children's clothing company. We are looking for space for
a one-day sale in downtown Manhattan--NoHo, SoHo, Nolita, Tribeca, the
East Village or the West Village--for the week of May 21st from 9 AM-3
PM. We are open to any sort of event space or empty storefront. We are
willing to pay max $500 for the space, more if it's a ground floor
space. Do any Gothamites have suggestions for contacts?
Thanks!

--
All the best,

Cecilia Cholst