[Fredslist] Supervisor positions

Sal Bastardi slcl4 at aol.com
Wed Apr 18 10:42:27 EDT 2012

I am working with a Licensed Home Health Agency, the company has a need for 6 new supervisor positions, these positions opened up due to a series of in house promotions caused by the company experiencing tremendous growth. Candidates should have some home care experience or college grads looking to start a career in the home care industry. Individual must be able to multi-task, willing to work some weekends and 2 holidays a year (which they are compensated for). This is a good opportunity for someone looking for a stabile company, good benefits and growth as every management position in this organization is filled with individuals who started in this position.

Resumes/ Inquires can be sent to my attention at
sal.bastardi at gmail.com