[Fredslist] CORRECTION. New Diversity Member Dr. Josh Wagner GLOWS at 4/11 Downtown luncheon.

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Tue Apr 17 16:21:04 EDT 2012

The correct URL for Dr. Josh Wagner is: www.thelifehousechiropractic.com.

________________________________
From: Kelly Welles <kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com>
To: fredslist <fredslist at gothamnetworking.com>
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 5:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Fredslist] New Diversity Member Dr. Josh Wagner GLOWS at 4/11 Downtown luncheon.

To enquiring Tribal friends:

For those of you who enquired about Dr. Josh Wagner's Torque Release article in GLO following last week's write-up (below), it may be accessed by going to www.glowbeautymag.com. The article and additional information including videos and blogs may be obtained by going to www.thelifehousechiropractice.com.

Thank you for your interest. It is amazing to discover the numerous dividends to be gleaned from destressing your spine by a proven, measurable technology.

Kelly Welles
Chair, Diversity

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
733 Third Avenue @46th St. Suite 200
New York, NY 10017
Cell   917-626-8590
Fax   212-541-5900
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Business & Personal Financial Strategies

Kelly Welles is a Registered Representative and Investment Adviser Representative of Equity Services, Inc.,. Securities and investment advisory services are offered solely by Equity Services, Inc., 733 Third Ave., Suite 200, New York, NY 10017. Tel: 212 986-0400. Member FINRA/SIPC, Broker/Dealer and Registered Investment Advisor Affiliate of National Life Insurance Company (NLIC), Montpelier, Vermont. Welles Financial Services is independent of Equity Services, Inc.