[Fredslist] Thank you Gotham, esp. Caryn Lilling -- Margot has a job!

Jane Beddall jb at dovetailresolutions.com
Tue Apr 17 15:17:20 EDT 2012

A big thank you to all who offered ideas, advice, connections, and leads
to help in my daughter Margot's search for a job in hotel design and
construction/project management.  The biggest thanks go to Caryn
Lilling, of LI Legal and the Lawyers Resource Group.  Caryn started a
process that led to advice, and then to a connection, and then to an
interview. That interview resulted in a job (never advertised) in
Maryland doing just the kind of work my daughter wants to do.

News of this latest application of Gotham magic caused a roar of
approval at today's joint Fairfield-New Haven, traveling Willburys and all!

/Jane/

--
Jane Beddall, M.A., J.D.
Dovetail Resolutions, LLC