[Fredslist] Million Dollar Gothamite

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Mon Apr 16 12:26:29 EDT 2012

Congratulations to the Steven Lichtenstein, the dynamic leader of Gotham Towers, for being recognized by his Industry for outstanding service, skills and talent. Steven exemplifies the professionalism at the core of Gotham Towers, where members must be in the same industry or with the same company for 10+ years.  I am very proud to call Steven a friend.  Amparo

Amparo M Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  516.622.2305  ~  212.451.0235
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>
www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com>