[Fredslist] Million Dollar Gothamite

Stephen Spurgeon sspurgeon at liquidmg.com
Mon Apr 16 07:24:53 EDT 2012

Steven Lichtenstein, the Group Leader of Gotham Towers, has been awarded a
lifetime seat at the prestigious Million Dollar Roundtable, from the
Association of Financial Planners. In order to receive the lifetime award
Steven had to qualify for the Million Dollar Roundtable for 15 years. This
is quite an achievement. I believe it is one he has achieved by always
putting the needs of his clients first and in return receiving their total
trust.
Please join me in congratulation Steven and wishing him the best for
continued success.
Stephen

Stephen Spurgeon
GC Gotham Towers