[Fredslist] RE: MAD Lunch on Monday, 4/16/12

Christopher Lamal clamal at lamal-law.com
Fri Apr 13 17:15:43 EDT 2012

That would be fantastic!!

THANK YOU!

Best,

Chris

_________________________

Christopher T. Lamal

Lamal Law Office

1040 Avenue of the Americas
Suite 1101

New York, NY 10018

clamal at lamal-law.com

Tel:  212-302-0410
Cell: 646-286-0289

Fax: 646-435-9221

www.lamal-law.com <http://www.lamal-law.com/>

http://www.linkedin.com/in/lamal

From: Crowther, Jefferson [mailto:JCrowther at hvbank.com]
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 12:24 PM
To: 'Christopher Lamal'
Subject: FW: MAD Lunch on Monday, 4/16/12

I suggested to Fred (see all the messages below) that I could bring a copy
of the ESPN video on a DVD if you want to show it Monday.  It's only 13
minutes long.  Fred said I should ask you.  Regards.  Jeff.

Jefferson H. Crowther
Senior Vice President

Hudson Valley Bank
350 Park Avenue, 24th Floor | New York, NY  10022
Tel: (212) 400-6027| Mobile: (914) 318-6127
jcrowther at hvbank.com

<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\dupay\Application%20Data\Microsoft\Si
gnatures\www.hudsonvalleybank.com> www.hudsonvalleybank.com

  _____