[Fredslist] Next Downtown Gothmam Meeting-MAY 17-PUT IT ON YOUR AGENDA

Susan Cleary susanw.cleary at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 09:09:36 EDT 2012

Hello Gotham,

It was another sparkling Gotham event yesterday with the triple joint
Downtown, Diversity and Open House Groups in the VIEW of THE WORLD  on the
20th Floor of the Club Quarters Hotel at 140 Washington Street overlooking
the 9/11 Memorial.

Don't fret or feel bad about missing out  BECAUSE you can join us next
month at
our next meeting. We have a FEW  select openings for new members to
Downtown and the $250 Gotham application fee is waived until July 1st.

So if you know someone who is a worthy FRESH FISH,  why not  refer them for
this opportunity?

OR  just RIDE THE CIRCUIT YOURSELF!!! Please contact  me or Jerry Cohen
first
BEFORE signing up to be sure your area of expertise isn't a conflict.

Health and Hugs,

Susan Cleary, President
Productive Health USA
Co-Chair, Downtown Gotham & Bandit