[Fredslist] Security Firm referral needed for client laying off staff

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Wed Apr 11 13:46:21 EDT 2012

Hello Members:

A major RE client has sent me the following request:  Do you have any security contacts that you can give us?  We are eliminating security positions and we would like to have a source of contact to give employees.

Please ask any possible Security firm that you recommend too email me ASAP.  I will pass their contact info to my client.  This is a possibility for Security firms to get experienced employees for free. Thank you; Amparo

Amparo M Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  516.622.2305  ~  212.451.0235
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>
www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com>