[Fredslist] Minor Press Opportunity for BusinessWomen

Scott Bloom Sbloom at bloomreg.com
Wed Apr 11 05:44:07 EDT 2012

From HARO:

Name: Molly Cain GlassHeel.com

Category: Business and Finance

Email: query-226w at helpareporter.net

Media Outlet: GlassHeel.com

Deadline: 7:00 PM CST - 17 April

Query:

I am the Editor-In-Chief of GlassHeel.com a leading women's
career and lifestyle site and I'm interested in connecting with
professional women in all stages of their career. Looking for
women who are willing to (candidly) respond to questions about
their generation. When you write, please let me know your
general age range (for example, 20's).

Requirements:

My only requirement is that you must be a woman in the
workplace! "

From Scott M. Bloom:

We did not inherit the Earth from our parents...we are borrowing it from our greatgrandchildren...

Bloom Real Estate Group
Office # 212-342-7444
Blackberry # 917-327-2109
www.bloomreg.com