[Fredslist] Batmen Win Opener

Raj Goel, CISSP raj at brainlink.com
Tue Apr 10 08:18:01 EDT 2012

GO BATMEN!

And thanks to Alex Klein, the BATMEN have the COOLEST JERSEYS!!!

If you (or someone you love) loves the Batman, contact Fred to purchase the Jerseys.

--Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
raj at brainlink.com
www.brainlink.com
www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel

You run your business, and leave the IT to us.