[Fredslist] Newest "American Pie" movie, "American Reunion"

Lucas Meyer lucas at 5thstreetadvisors.com
Sat Apr 7 19:33:05 EDT 2012

Hello Along the Network,

For those of you who, like me, think this was one of the most hilarious
trilogies of sophomoric, tasteless, base and seriously off-color humor,
the newest sequel, "American Reunion", began its first run in theaters
everywhere.  As a dedicated fan, I've been looking forward to seeing
this movie for weeks, and I am here to report that no one who loves the
series will be disappointed.  In fact, there are several scenes that are
so uproariously hilarious, that I am hoarse and in pain from howling
with laughter. Without spoiling anything, the scene between Stiffler and
Finch (and their families) was possibly one of the funniest things I've
seen in a movie in at least ten years.

Run, do not walk, fellow Gothamites, to see this absolute gem.

Yes, yes, I know that I'm sort of seen in Gotham as that super-serious
guy, who tries to make sense of global macro-economics, important trends
in the world, and other portentous sorts of things.  Well, my Gotham
brothers and sisters, I have a lighter side to me, and "American
Reunion" had me convulsed in hysterical  laughter.

Best, LJM

Lucas J. Meyer

5th Street Advisors, LLC

34 5th Street