[Fredslist] RE: [Gclist] Raj Supports His Tribe

Stephen Kirschner skirschner at matrixrealtygrp.com
Fri Apr 6 14:04:28 EDT 2012

And Raj is a tremendous asset  to the NY Real Estate Chapter by his membership in our group !!!
Bravo Raj!!!!

Group Coordinator Gotham real Estate Chapter
Steve Kirschner
Vice President
Business Development and Leasing
MATRIX REALTY GROUP
732 Smithtown Bypass #200
Smithtown, New York 11787
(o) 631 406 4921 (Direct) (o) 631 979 2777 (Main)
(Cell) 516 528 2288 / (Fax) 631 979 3198
Email: skirschner at matrixrealtygrp.com
www.matrixcorpcenter.com
Add me on LinkedIn