[Fredslist] Stress Management Seminar

Danny Mizrahi dm at contangoit.com
Mon Apr 2 18:42:56 EDT 2012

It's crazy more people weren't there for this!  These seminars are a huge
added value for your Gotham membership.  We went through more than a dozen
stress relieving techniques.  We practiced breathing exercises and...chair
yoga!

Thank you Janet (A) for another great seminar, and Janet/Elizabeth for some
great education and demonstration.

-- --
This is being sent from my Mobile device; apologies for typos and
informality
On Apr 2, 2012 4:40 PM, <JADLER115 at aol.com> wrote:

> Thanks to Janet Sullivan and Dr. Elizabeth Greenberg for a totally "hands
on seminar" filled with truly useful information and relaxing techniques
offered to a stressed out audience.

> Elizabeth was very "hands on" going around the room trying to get all of
our shoulders down where they should have been.