[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit - Tuesday October 4th - Bandit Too

Jeanne Anne Norton jeanneannenorton at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 30 15:00:37 EDT 2011

Greetings and Happy New Year:

Come along and join Bandit Too at our October 4th meeting this coming
Tuesday.  It would be so nice to see other Gotham members and hear about
your business.  Our meeting is held at the Friars Club from 12:30 to 2:00
PM.  Barring a conflict, we look forward to seeing members from other
groups.  Just give me a call or respond to this email to ensure no conflict
before paying on line.  Thank you and looking forward to seeing you next
Tuesday.

Thank you.

Jeanne Anne Norton