[Fredslist] Fred's List reinvented

Howard Lipset lipset at progressivemanage.com
Thu Sep 29 14:23:04 EDT 2011

This is a story about my middle son which I heard from a third party.  Maybe
someday he will tell me.

It seems that someone who he knows from High School is having a kidney
transplant.  The donor is his sister.  The sister, when asked if there was
anything special she wanted,  joking said that she would love a visit from a
certain TV star.

Apparently, when my son heard of this, he posted a request on Facebook
(call it today's FredsList) to see if anyone knew the star's agent or
manager, and, lo and behold,  he got the info.
He placed a call, got through and was told that the Star would be in NYC and
would love to drop by and see her.

--
Howard Lipset, the proud father
www.progressivemanage.com