[Fredslist] THE ICLA DA SILVA FOUDATION

Shinecorp at aol.com Shinecorp at aol.com
Wed Sep 28 14:15:55 EDT 2011

Dear Gothamites,

First of all I wish you L'Shana Tova, that the new year will bring only
wonderful sweet things for us all - any race, any religion - for a more
peaceful  world.

Thank you for everybody who already donated to The Icla da Silva Foundation
 dinner/dance fundraising event on October 5. I will match with  10% in
addition to my own donation. Whoever hasn't donated yet, please  do so. Please
let me know so that I can do the matching donation.

If you want to join us at the dinner/dance it has been a great event, lot
of fun, music, dancing and the highlight is the encounter for the first time
 between a recipient of bone marrow transplant and its donor who saved the
recipient's life. In 2010 we participated in saving 28 lives!

Please help us saving more lives with your donations! You can get more
information and make the donation accessing _www.icla.org_
(http://www.icla.org) .

Any donation is welcome and we so much appreciate it!

Thank you so very much!

Renato Tichauer