[Fredslist] Registration is open for our annual Holiday cocktail party sign up today

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Tue Sep 27 11:37:44 EDT 2011

It's time to make plans to attend Gotham's most popular event. Registration
is now open so you can sign up today for our Holiday cocktail party which
will be  on Wednesday evening December 7, 2011 at the world famous Friar's
Club, and Gotham Clubhouse. The recipients of our Summer of Giving Campaign
will be announced at the party. And we will announce the Networkers of the
Year - join us for a great Gotham night!

The party starts at 6:00 pm and the price of admission includes open bar,
passed hors d'oeuvres and pasta stations.

And as always, the networking is fabulous! Cost of admission is $75.00 and
is limited to the first 150 paid RSVPs.  To register, use the link below:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2293
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2293&eventTy
pe=1> &eventType=1

We look forward to seeing you there!

Debra B. Lindner

Administrative Director, Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com