[Fredslist] Exciting News: A New Chapter Has Begun! Steven Halpern has joined Citi Habitats

Steven Halpern shalpern at citi-habitats.com
Mon Sep 26 15:26:00 EDT 2011

Exciting News
A New Chapter Has Begun

Steve Halpern is now a proud member of the Citi Habitats team.

"I am so excited for this amazing opportunity to continue giving my clients amazing, reliable and honest service, with the support of such a great company."

I am here to help you with all your real estate needs, whether it's Renting, Buying, or Selling...

Steve Halpern
Senior Associate
Citi Habitats
37 Third Avenue
shalpern at citi-habitats.com
www.citi-habitats.com

This message was sent to fredslist at gothamnetworking.com from:
Groove Bros | 37 Third Avenue | New York , NY 10003

Manage Your Subscription:
http://app.icontact.com/icp/mmail-mprofile.pl?r=17503517&l=1965&s=PI9O&m=636205&c=149259

Forward To a Friend:
http://app.icontact.com/icp/core/message/forward?m=636205&s=17503517&c=PI9O&cid=149259