[Fredslist] Feeling Linked In thanks to Marc Halpert!

Jennifer Sarathy jennifer.sarathy at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 23 11:36:04 EDT 2011

I just wanted to share a special Thank You to Marc Halpert, for bringing his expertise and enthusiasm for LinkedIn to the Young Pros yesterday evening.  He is a fantastic presenter, we were incredibly lucky to have him speak to us.

Great advice was shared on making the best use out of LinkedIn, including how to discover a lot of free hidden features, great tips for a successful profile, and provided more specialized help, like how to use LinkedIn with more than one primary business or career.  Marc is a wealth of knowledge on the subject, so if you're looking for some guidance I will certainly point you in his direction.

Best,

Jenny
---

Jennifer Sarathy