[Fredslist] I am hosting an online Pampered Chef party!

Laurel Scarr-Konel lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com
Wed Sep 21 21:30:28 EDT 2011

Hi all -

I am having a Pampered Chef catalog party.  Please use this link to start shopping:
 http://www.pamperedchef.biz/davethepcguy?page=host-search-results&showId=3302849.

The Pampered Chef sells cookware, bakeware, cutlery and kitchen tools. If you order $60 or more, you will get a free gift from the Pampered Chef.  That gift (guest special) is a choice of color coated knives. You can see the choices here (http://davethepcguy.com/pamperedchef/Guest_Sep_2011.pdf.)    Read to the bottom for a delicious recipe!

 Please feel free to forward to a friend that loves the Pampered Chef!

This is the kick-off to all the new products that Pampered Chef has added to their catalog.  There are over 50 new amazing products that you have never seen before!!!  Items like the new simple slicer, the potato chip maker, the leak proof glass storage containers and so many amazing new products!

Dave is my friend and also my Pampered Chef Lady!!!  Dave says you should check out the stoneware (Large Bar Pan for the oven, small bar pan for the toaster oven).  It brings the brick oven to your house.  You can make pizza, chicken, fish, vegetables and everything in between on stoneware.  Stoneware does not end with the bar pan.  The deep covered baker is a truly amazing product.  Dave is offering his own personal special for anyone who orders a deep covered baker.  Dave will split the cost of the new deep covered baker cookbook if you purchase a deep covered baker.  Simply order both products and Dave will make the proper adjustment on your bill before the catalog party gets closed out.  You can call him if you have any questions at 516-924-5215.  You will also want to check out the world’s greatest garlic press and ergonomically shaped pizza cutter.  Please click on the “new” link to see all the new products.  The veggie wedger and the manual food processor are simply amazing!!!!

The professional grade forged cutlery is guaranteed for life and you will want to look at the 7” santoku for your kitchen.  The food chopper is great for making Tapenade, tearless onion chopping, chopping vegetables and any other chopping you may need to do.  Even better is the brand new manual food processor.  The pots and pans (both non-stick and stainless steel) are also guaranteed for life and are fabulous!

Don’t forget to check out the tools and gadgets.  The julienne peeler was recently featured in Newsday as a must have item in your kitchen.  There is so much to choose and you can fit your budget into your order.

If you are interested in hosting a party, Dave is a wonderful person to work with.  He is very entertaining and knowledgeable and assures me that when I do my live cooking show with him soon, it will be fun and exciting (He occasionally puts on a pink apron, just don’t tell his wife).  Dave is available if you have any questions about ordering or hosting and his contact info is below.  Below his contact info is a delicious recipe he gave me to share with you.  He has many more!!!  If you book a party with Dave, I will also get a past host benefit!

Dave is also looking for anyone who needs to earn some extra money to pay off the holiday bills and beyond.  Give him a call if you are looking to make some extra money at the # below.  He loves his part time job with the Pampered Chef and wishes to share in the experience with everyone!

For anyone who has sent off a child to college (like me!):  Dave put together 2 packages geared toward college students and a few essential items that would make dorm living a bit easier.  You can view the dorm specials here at http://davethepcguy.com/pamperedchef/college_dorm_package.pdf.

Please let me know if you place any orders - HAPPY SHOPPING!

Laurel Scarr-Konel
Grant, Herrmann, Schwartz & Klinger LLP
675 Third Avenue - 26th Floor
New York, NY 10017-5704
Tel: (212) 682-1800
Fax: (212) 682-1850
email: lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com

Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete and/or discard all copies of this communication.

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: Any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the U.S. Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed in this communication. (The foregoing disclaimer has been affixed pursuant to U.S. Treasury regulations governing tax practitioners.)