[Fredslist] Fw: Jared Kleinman, referred by Dr. Pollak

Fred Klein fklein at kleinzelman.com
Wed Sep 21 14:21:25 EDT 2011

Any legal or paralegal leads would be appreciated for my doctor's friend's
son below.  I want to stay on the good side of my doctor.  Thanks

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein Zelman Rothermel LLP
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kleinzelman.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 09/21/2011 02:20 PM -----

From:	Jared Kleinman <jareddavis.kleinman at gmail.com>
To:	Fred Klein <fklein at kleinzelman.com>
Date:	09/21/2011 02:14 PM
Subject:	Re: Jared Kleinman, referred by Dr. Pollak

Mr. Klein,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me yesterday. Your advice was
well received. As we discussed, I am open to a variety of relevant legal
opportunities. I would also gladly apply for any temporary or
paralegal positions with hopes of gaining valuable experience.

Furthermore, I appreciate your generous offer to forward my resume. I hope
to have the opportunity to discuss my qualifications with any interested
firms in a personal interview or over the phone. I hope to speak with you
soon.

All the best,

Jared Kleinman