[Fredslist] PRINTER NEEDED

cath7579 cath7579 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 13:58:49 EDT 2011

Looking for a tribe member who is a quality printer and appreciates the sensitivities (AKA: limited resources) of a nonprofit.  Have a very small job that I need to print for my organization but will ultimately have more business to offer.  Looking for quality, speed and cost efficiency.  In return will supply full printer's files, am decisive (won't waste your time) and pay promtly.
If you fit this bill or know of someone who does, please pass it on and thanks.

Cathy M. Lanyard