[Fredslist] LEUKEMIA - The Icla da Silva Foundation

Shinecorp at aol.com Shinecorp at aol.com
Tue Sep 20 08:25:36 EDT 2011

Dear Gothamites,

The Icla da Silva Foundation, of which I am a board member, will hold its
annual dinner/dance fundraiser on October 5 at the Roosevelt Hotel.

Most of the cases of leukemia can be cured with a bone marrow transplant.
The Foundation became the biggest recruiter of bone marrow donors in the
USA! We  participated in 2010 in saving 28 lives!!! We need your help to help
us saving  more lives!

The dinner/dance on October 5 will have a great MC, wonderful band, and a
lot of fun! The highlight is the encounter for the first time between a bone
 marrow donor and the person whose life he/she saved! Can you imagine how
wonderful and emotional this moment will be?

Please join us at this event. Your participation, and if you can't attend
your generous donation will be so important in our way to save lives of
mostly  children with leukemia.

Please visit the website: _www.icla.org_ (http://www.icla.org)   for more
information and to register for the event and/or to make your donation.
Please mention my name or send me an email informing how much you
contributed/donated as for each money that will come in from Gotham I will  contribute
with 10% besides my own regular donation.

What about putting together 1 or more tables with Gotham members?  Fred?

Thank you so much!

Renato Tichauer