[Fredslist] REMINDER: Next Gotham Make a Difference lunch next Monday, October 3

Christopher Lamal clamal at lamal-law.com
Mon Sep 19 13:39:36 EDT 2011

Dear all,

We'll be having our next Gotham Make a Difference group lunch meeting on
Monday, October 3, at 12:30pm at Friars.

Among topics of discussion will be individual donor development in general
and strategies for making the "ask" in particular.  What was the most
effective individual solicitation you ever received from an organization?
What was the most effective "ask" you ever made?

We have no non-compete, so guests and circuit riders of all stripes are
welcome to join us.

Guests and circuit riders should register and pay online at
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2256
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2256&eventTy
pe=3> &eventType=3

MADly yours,