[Fredslist] Matrimonial Law Question

Jim Kramer jkramer at xand.com
Mon Sep 19 07:23:29 EDT 2011

Gothamites:
My very good friend is looking to see if he has any options to keep his
ex wife from moving away with the kids (please see his note below). He
has been struggling w/economy & job hunting and now this too.  I am
hoping some tribal magic can help here...

Please get to him directly w/ any ideas.

Thank you,

Jim Kramer
Vice President, Sales
Xand Corporation