[Fredslist] CLE Seminar Invite - Managing Electronic Evidence - Wednesday, 10/12 (Attorneys Only)

tom.hanik at ultimateabstract.com tom.hanik at ultimateabstract.com
Fri Sep 16 21:20:51 EDT 2011

Hi Gotham Attorneys,

Mark your calendars! We are hosting a complimentary CLE Seminar on
Managing Electronic Evidence on Wednesday, October 12th @ 8:30am
(Garden City). See attached flyer for more details. R.S.V.P. to me at
events at ultimateabstract.com or cle at esqbank.com.

Hope to see you there!

Best regards,

Thomas J. Hanik
Senior Title Consultant
Ultimate Abstract of New York, Inc.
51 Allen Boulevard
Farmingdale, NY 11735
(631) 501-9100 office
(631) 501-1370 fax
(516) 376-5655 cell
Email:  tom.hanik at ultimateabstract.com
Web:  www.ultimateabstract.com

Upcoming Events (CLE Seminars):
- Wed. October 12, 2011 at 8:30am-9:30am, Managing Electronic Evidence
-- What is
electronic evidence? Why is it important to safeguard such evidence? Michael
Brown, CPA CFE Director & Danielle Clarity, Esq. of Marcum LLP, Location: 1225
Franklin Avenue (Lower Level Conference Room) Garden City, NY 11530,
RSVP @ (800)
996-0213 or cle at esqbank.com.